Monday, February 11, 2008

Caper Acres Rocks!

So the other day Eric and I were trying to think of something fun we could do as a family since it was one of Eric's rare days off. So he says "Oh why dont we go play at Caper Acres. My mom used to take me and my brothers there to play with the Hancock kids. That was my favorite place growing up." I had never even heard of it, so we decided to try it. OH MY GOSH its so fun! The park was made specifically for young kids, so everything is down low there arnt any big kids running around to hurt our little ones. Elijah had so much fun he threw the biggest tantrum when we told him it was time to go. I think he wanted to live there.... who wouldnt??


"The Pirate Ship" This had a really cool hammock it the cabin and a birds nest look-out.



You know how usually you go to a park and you have to wait half an hour just to use the toddler swings? Not here! they had a whole row just for the little guys :)


This was Eli being the castle gaurd. He loved being up above everything and watching all the other kids play. Hes very much the observer.

0 comments: