Saturday, February 9, 2008

My 22nd Birthday

This year for my birthday Eric took me on an awesome trip down to Monterey and Santa Cruz. We got to stay a night with my crazy silly family. We just love them because no matter who you are or what time it is you are always welcome to a geust room. Ive always told my aunt Earlene that she should open a B&B. Shes so sweet to us. While we were there we ate awesome food and saw dome pretty cool things.

<<<<<< Eric enjoying a clam chowder in a bread bowl. Those things are sooooo yummy






<<< Here is a starfish from the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
I love the ocean and sea animals so the aquarium was right up my alley







<<<<>

<<<<>

So all in all we had a wonderful time and I had a very happy birthday. Even though I missed Eli alot, I still had fun with my husband.

0 comments: