Friday, March 14, 2008

Lions & Tigers & Bears Oh My!!

So we recently took the family down to the Sacramento Zoo. My parent used to take me there when i was a little girl and i was always amazed by all the animals. Eli must have inherited my love of fluffy furry cute things because, pun intended, he went totally ape!!! lol So all in all we had a great time, Eli thought all the animals were cats and he should try to pet them all, he was disapointed when he wasnt allowed to do so, but he still had fun. :)By the way, the last picture is a statue. Not a real monkey.





2 comments:

shauna said...

I haven't seen a picture of eli in a while. I can't tell who he looks like but he is a handsome blend of you both. Don't you just love having kids?? I do.

Angelee said...

I love the picture of Eli kissing the gorilla. priceless. I wanted to take Joshua to the zoo, but I didn't know if he would enjoy it. Looks like Eli did!!!