Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Guess What?!

"Guess what?" We are having a baby in May! We have been "not preventing things" for about 6 months now. Im kinda surprised it happened so fast. So this was a beautiful, pleasant surprise!

Quick facts:
Day we found out: Thursday
Due date: May 7th, 2009 (seems like FOREVER away)
How far along: 6 1/2 weeks
Morning sickness? More like all-day sickness, every day. :(
Boy/girl: Im crossing fingers for a girl..... Eric is all about the boy.

We asked Eli what he wanted and he replied "A cat"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hoping for one of each -HA HA!
Love you

Anonymous said...

Oops, I left out the "am".

Dava_Hudson said...

Dont jinx me!!!

Than and Erica said...

Congratulations! That is such great news. I hope that you are feeling better soon!

Olive and Kaylee said...

That's so great! I'm so excited for you guys! Hopefully it's a girl, and not a cat...
If you are feeling sick and just need someone to take Eli off your hands Olive and I would love to help out.

Angelee said...

Congratulations! Eli won't know what to think about being a big brother.

shauna said...

Congrats on the baby. I love girls so I will be rooting for a girl. Aren't you named after your dad?? If so, you could keep the tradition going and it could be erica. I love girls...that is my vote.