Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What Happened?!?!?


Okay can anyone tell me were my sweet little boy went?? Hes driving me crazy lately. I think he just woke up one morning and decided..."hmmm nothing my mom says is important anymore.... so i'll just completely ignore her." grrr. I don't know what to do. He wakes up at 5 am everyday and screams his head off when ewe tell him its still night time and he needs to go back to sleep, he gets into everything and eats nothing. Its very sad. Any suggestions? What were your TERRIBLE TWO's strategies?

{this is the face he gave me after BITING the CAT!}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will all be over before you know it! Take one day at a time - remember, there have been several changes in your home in the last few weeks (back to work, pregnant) and children ALWAYS react to that sort of thing with actions because they can't communicate their frustration with words. Time outs seem to work for Cherice's little girl, Fallyn. She HATES to sit in the room by herself. Or sit for that matter! :) Hang in there!
Love you guys.