Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged by Angelee!

Answer all the following two-word leads.

I am: a wife and soon to be mother of TWO!

I think: that im having a girl... This pregnancy has been so much harder

I know: Eric wants a boy... lol

I have: a craving for green olive right now.

I fear: that some of my brothers wont ever figure out what they are doing in life.

I feel: WORN OUT! but in a good way

I smell: every one elses BREATH! pregnancy thing i guess...

I crave: Green olives, Orange Sherbert Icecream, Red Lobster, & Ceasaer Salad (not together!!)

I cry: when i cant eat because im afaid of throwing it up.

I usually: make all of Eli's meals

I search: Myspace for friends i havent seen in years.

I wonder: what kind of person my son will grow up to be

I regret: letting Eli keep some of his toys in the living room, somehow they have ALL migrated there... GRRR.

I love: When Eric is suprisingly romantic. :)

I care: about world peace... lol

I worry: about my childeren growing up in California.

I am not: a dishwasher... Eric relized this early on and does the dishes for me. LOVE HIM

I remember: the day my little brother came home from the hospital and i got mad because my parents let him snuggle with MY Dumbo.

I believe: marriage and family should be protected, and other peoples views not pushed onto my childeren in school.

I dance: HORRIBLY... but its okay cause so does Eric.

I sing: all the time, even though i know i suck. :)

I don't always: come to a complete stop at stop signs. oops.

I argue: with closed minded people because its funny to get them so worked up when i dont even care.

I write: down all the funny things Eli says and does in his baby book. Even though the pages ended at 12 months, Ive added more.

I win: always, and Eric lets me.

I wish: Eric and i were done with school so we had the money to buy a house in Idaho!

I listen: to Eli say "Follow me!" "Im firsty!" "I hab it!" "Why?!?" and of corse "NOOO!!!"

I can usually be found: at home on my laptop or playing with my son

I am scared: of things under my bed and im 23 years old!!

I need: to clean my toddler raviged home...

I forget: how it is to have a newborn, i need a refresher coarse.

I am happy: when Eli is content and safe.

0 comments: