Tuesday, November 4, 2008

not so awesome news...

So latley Ive been complaining about being sick, having a head cold and then i got a toothache. So a couple of days ago i asked what else could possibley go wrong... bad thing to ask.

At a routine OBGYN appt. my doctor found a "suspicious lump" in my right breast. He automatically said "Oh its just a clogged or infected milk duct. I'll send you in for an ultrasound."

Come Monday and I have my ultrasound only to find out that i have a golfball sized TUMOR. Doctors wernt able to say what kind of tumor or if it was benign or malignant. My mind automatically jumps to cancer because my family has such an awful history of breast cancer. Hopefully just something small I can deal with later. *Crossing my fingers* I have a biopsy on Friday to find out more information. Keep me in your thoughts.

3 comments:

Angelee said...

Sorry to hear that. I will keep you in my prayers. Stay positive!!!

Than and Erica said...

so so so so sorry. We'll definitely pray for you. Please keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you. Remember - there are survivors in our family, too and they have paved the road for us.
Love you,
Aunt Maryfaith