Saturday, June 20, 2009

Binkie~less

HOORAY!
Eli semi-successfully went to bed last night without the Binky. I say Semi-successfully because I had to sit and sing to him for an HOUR AND A HALF before he fell asleep. I did the normal bedtime routine songs,
"You are my Sunshine"
"Itsy Bitsy Spider"
&
"Row, Row, Row your boat"
Well he screamed his head off through all of those. I decided we needed something to distract him. So I sang any song that came into my head.
"Twinkle Twinkle"
"Miss Mary Mack"
"Mockingbird"
"Child of God"
And then they just started getting weirder and weirder.
"Star Spangled Banner"
"My Country tis of Thee"
"Over the River & Through the Woods"
BUT what finally did him in was...
"Strawberry Wine"
I cant believe I actually remembered the words of the song. lol...

3 comments:

shauna said...

I have had Strawberry Wine stuck in my head all week! How crazy is that.

Olive and Kaylee said...

That is way weird, because I haven't heard that song in like five years, and or some reason I've been singing it all week too!

Dava_Hudson said...

Wow... that is really wierd. Maybe im just sending it out to you guys. lol