Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Eric's Show

Here are a few shots of Eric's show last night. I really enjoy getting out and going to his shows. The guys he plays with are all awesome, silly guys and they are like brothers to me. I love that my husband has a hobby that he is so passionate about. Next month they will be going on a week long tour. 2 shows in Hollywood, 1 show on the Santa Cruz Boardwalk, 2 shows in Vegas, and a show in Bakersfield. Im really proud of them. :)

{Eric on guitar}

{Ryan singing}


{Corey being a dork on his drumset}

{Dewain with his glorious hair lol}

{Sometimes I think hes going to fall, but he never does}




4 comments:

Olive and Kaylee said...

What day will he be in Santa Cruz? That would be fun to go to.

Liz and Kevin said...

Awesome that he is going on tour!

Aunt Maryfaith said...

Hey, we want to go see him when he is in Santa Cruz. Please give us the details.

Grandma J said...

I sure wish I would have gotten Eric's autograph while we were there a couple of months of ago! Sounds like he may be very famous one of these days.