Monday, June 22, 2009

What Makes a Father?

What makes a father?


Is it the ability to make a child?


Is it the ability to clothe and feed that child?


Is it being married to his mother?


All of those things are PART of being a father, but what makes a real father is the ability to love that child, the ability to come home and care for that child, the ability to be infatuated with his mother. I am so greatful for my husband in a world where fathers are not expected to do more than bring home a check or make a child support payment, he is there all the way. He is an EQUAL part in our parenting. I consider myself and my sons lucky to have such a good "Daddy"

We love you Eric!

{see where my boys get their gorgeous eyes from?}

{Daddy spoils him}

{heres how Noah spent our zoo trip}


{see the similarities?}



{Eli insisted that since it was Father's Day, he was paying}









1 comments:

shauna said...

schtaylor@yahoo.com