Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Vegas Anyone??


I have lived my entire life in one town... the farthest Ive been from home is Reno. I know its awful, my boring existence here in Oroville. BUT last week Eric received an offer for a job in LAS VEGAS from a friend who is a traveling pipe welder. He makes a ton of money and its actually safer and easier that what Eric does now. It would not be a permanent move, but if we did this Eric could take off the rest of the year and really dig into school (hes working toward a Physical Therapy Degree)

Im just thrilled to live somewhere NEW! So we should know by the end of the month whether or not we are going. Im crossing my fingers...

2 comments:

Jack Attack said...

dava,
email me and I'll answer all your questions/concerns about Vegas. just know we LOVE it!
and your husband is doing his DPT? how much longer? UNLV has a great program (but I am biased as that is where my husband earned his DPT).
brit
vegaspapas1@yahoo.com

Ladyfox said...

Vegas is a great place to live. Sure, it is a concrete jungle in the desert but so many amazing people live there. The three years we lived there we loved it! I do admit that I was ready to leave when the time came (we were done with school and ready to move on)but we miss the friends we made and Vegas is close to our hearts. Forever it will be.