Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just Eli


I just realised I haven't blogged about my little Boog lately.
He is really just growing up amazingly fast lately. I cant believe he will be 3 so soon.
He tells extravagant stories and will have long drawn-out conversations with you.
He docent "play" with Noah, but he tells him that he loves him and will try to make him laugh when he cries. He can be boyishly aggressive, but then feels very bad if he actually hurts you.
He knows everything hes allergic to and likes to recite them to strangers.
He is on a definite dinosaur kick. He has a dinosaur encyclopedia that he looks though everyday.
Oh and yes those are UNDIES hes wearing! We are working on that...










5 comments:

Ladyfox said...

That little guy is so cute! He sure is full of personality and fun. He is such a great big brother! Three is my fav age... He will be a darling 3 year old, but I can't beleive he is almost three either.

Jack Attack said...

good luck with potty training. it is the one thing I hate.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I always told the children, "You don't want to get _____________________ wet (whatever figure is on the underwear) They like to be dry! That seemed to work, especially with my boys. Good luck - like I told Cherice, everything will for sure be done by the time they are 5! LOL
Love you guys.
Aunt Maryfaith

Amanda_D said...

AWSOME! i just got me some sweet dinosaur onesies!!! yeah, target makes my size! :)

Amanda_D said...

my daddy... he just plays in the HUGE backyard at my mom and dads and gets fed and watered periodically... lol. but i'll be back tomorrow... im just doing lotsa moving back and forth trips, cant take the child.