Monday, March 22, 2010

Ring*a*ling!

I swear my childeren have little scheming alarm clocks in their baby brains.
Those little alarm clocks tell them EXCATLY when I have
snuggled down into my comforter and my tired eyes are just closing for slumber.
Last night it was Eli with a nightmare...
Not screaming and crying... just Eli talking in his sleep.
Threatening to wake the sleeping bear in the crib next to him.
"No... thats not okay.... I really dont want to do this... this is just not good"
I cant help but laugh at the way he is delicately trying to talk
his sleep demons out of whatever they are doing...
When I get him calmed down and back to a more peaceful unconsciousness
I make my way back to my bed...
get all snuggled next to my hubby {who hears nothing}...
just close my eyes....
start to slip into the veil of lovely rest..........
to be awoken rudely by Noah's high pitched cries for comfort.
ugh...
.
Do your kidlets have "Mommy alarm clocks" as well?

1 comments:

Angelee said...

yes, it's actual photoshop that I use. I like it. I know a lot of people use photoshop elements. it's a little easier to use. there are a lot of tutorials online if you are dedicated and have time to invest. oh wait, you have eli and noah...you have zero time with those two crazy boys!!! :)