Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Baby Is Growing Up!!

Just so you are warned...
I had a hard time picking my fav pictures.
That means there are A LOT of them in this post... Hehehe.

Eli LOVES loves LOVES superheros. So we decided to rock the superhero theme this year. Im glad he still thinks my home made things are cool, because I really hate the commercial superhero junk. Im pretty sure I have a couple of years before my home made fun is considered too dorky for him : )


Awesome comic/hero themed cupcakes!

Super E & Uncle Incredible!
{my little brother Garrett}

The Wonder Twins!
{Olivia & Maddy)

He got a Bat Cave from Mommy & Daddy
I think he approves.

Then we headed over to the playground and had some more fun.
The Maditron!

The Oliviator!

They thought it was neat that the capes flew when they were swinging.

And after all his friends were gone he sat
and enjoyed his fun new gifts.

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!!!

0 comments: