Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Mushy Stuff...

Im feeling sappy today. Its not a special day or anything.
Just felt like writing down my affections for my best friend.
And when I get right down to it, thats what he is
my best friend. He is the perfect piece to complete our puzzle.

I love that he gets me coffee when its completely inconvenient to do so,
but he knows it makes my day sooooo much smoother
if I get that extra kick in the morning.
He gets addicted to shows with me. We COULD spend hours
watching shows like "How I Met Your Mother" & "Glee".
We have REALLY retarded inside jokes like talking with a Boston accent.
He does the dishes for me because he knows that theres nothing
I hate more than doing dishes.
He asks me every single day if I will marry him.
Even though we have been happily married for almost 6 years.
Every year for my birthday he takes me on a special trip.
I love our road trips listening to Hanson, Spice Girls, and Backstreet Boys.
Only one of those bands is my doing... LOL.
I love this man.
I love my best friend.

2 comments:

Ladyfox said...

Way cute post. Thanks for sharing all your sappy stuff.

The Smith's said...

So sweet Dava. You guys sound so much like Dwayne and I. I just asked him last night if he loved me and he said "just a little bit" and I said "Good cause I love you just a little bit too, Glad we are on the same page"

Keep doing those little things that you enjoy. Its the little things that mean the most.