Monday, December 8, 2008

Boys Room


Okay... so I admit I was a little heart broken when I found out the baby wasnt a girl. I sort of got it into my head that it was and I had already begun to bond with that idea. For a couple of days i almost felt as though i was grieving for my little girl that I never had. But then I started thinking of how much fun it will be for my boys to grow up together and share a room, go to school together, and do all the awful things that brothers do when they are growing up. Fun... lol. So now Im just really excited. Ive started thinking of names (Noah Riley Hudson is coming in first place so far) and planning the "Boys room" I thinks its great for brothers to share rooms growing up. So far I think Im going with this bedding set....



It matches Eli's Firetruck set and the green color of the walls. Lemme know what you think?

0 comments: