Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our Early Christmas Present!

So as some of you may know... I have an intense love of animals, esp dogs. Since Kelly, Eric's Rottweiler, died earlier this year we have felt a certain emptiness in our home.
Eric unexpectedly brought home a Doberman puppy a couple of months ago, which we ended up giving to a family with an older child.... I wasn't comfortable with a doberman. So we began thinking of which kind of dog would fit in best with our family...

After much consideration we came up with a Miniature Dachshund.
They are small, easily trained, clean, and we knew a breeder here in town!
After talking with Eli about puppies not being toys and letting him play with a few of the other puppies, he picked up this puppy and called him "Parker!"
I have no idea where the name came from but it worked and we took him home.
Hes only 9 weeks old and hes potty trained and crate trained!!!!!
I LOVE HIM!

Puppy LoveLook at those EARS!
Say Cheese Parker!
He has quickly become Eli's best buddy.
I couldn't find him this afternoon while Eli was napping...
So when I heard laughter I walked into Eli's room to find them "napping" together.
Very Cute










0 comments: