Sunday, January 18, 2009

Buggin Out!!!!

As a little girl I spent my sunny days looking under rocks for bugs and lizards and all sorts of creepy fun things. I assumed I would past this love of adventure to my son. He is after all a BOY! OOOh No.... he is utterly HORRIFIED of anything considered "cweepy".

{Here he is with his daddy showing him a worm. Notice the look of disgust...}

{Mommy saying "Look it dosent bite!" Look of horror still lingering}
{Of corse the worm wriggled and Eli ran SCREAMING into his fort}

{Later in the day I found him finally being brave and "looking" at ants}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dava, This is your Dad's cousins Dwayne & Linda from Ohio. Your little boy is so cute and congratulations on your second son.

It seems like yesterday I was sitting you in my lap when you were about 2.

Say hello to your mom and dad for us. Our daughter is coming out to spend 10 days or so with Bev and Gene in June after she graduates from high school. Hopefully she will get a chance to meet you. She loves kids.

God Bless.
Linda & Dwayne Smith
Cleveland, Ohio