Sunday, January 18, 2009

Janurary Spring Cleaning??


I think its the weather {75 degrees in January} and probably a little bit of pregnancy hormones, but I have gone into all out EXHAUSTING cleaning. I don't "deep clean" as often as I know I should, but when I do I can get a little maniacal about it.

Eric calls it my cleaning craze. If he happens to walk around a corner and sees me scrubbing under the sink or washing floorboards, the poor man practically runs from me. He knows I will give him something absolutely crazy to do {scrub the bricks in the fireplace, move the washing machine and dryer so I can clean behind it} and hes usually right. I have so much fun and I get SOO into it that when I finally sit down I realize how much I KILLED MYSELF. I just cant help it, but it does make me realize that I am pregnant and should chill out a little. LOL

3 comments:

Olive and Kaylee said...

I love it when I get in that kind of mood. It feels so good to deep clean.

shauna said...

Me, too! I love when you just clean and clean and when you are done it looks better. Even when it is something that you don't see, like under the refrigerator, you know that it is clean. It is a great feeling.

Angelee said...

I'm the same way. I get in these moods and I clean the craziest things and Nick gets in trouble for not noticing.