Thursday, May 28, 2009

Eli

So... I guess Eli is adjusting well to having a little brother. He tries to "help" when the baby cries and he is OBSESSED with "his little feets"
The only problem we have is he is a complete brat when it comes to anything else. When they say terrible twos, they mean Eli. :) You say not to do something, he looks at you with a smirk and turns around and does it anyways. You ask him if he knows that was wrong and he says "uh yes" like "duh thats why I did it." I dunno he is cute but MAN... he can be such a pain.

{ hmmmm }

{ i dont know about those guys }

{ the boys club }


{ sleeping beauty }



{ snoozer }

4 comments:

Olive and Kaylee said...

Way cute pictures!

Ladyfox said...

Looks like you guys have lots of fun together!! Once again, I love the pics. Especially the one where Eli has his cute little smirk on.

Angelee said...

I hear you about the misbehaving...what is up with these boys? Joshie's fits have gotten worse these past two weeks...today he even threw a train in my general direction.

Grandma J said...

It's all normal. Enjoy it while they're little. They grow up so darned fast.