Wednesday, May 20, 2009

. My Big Day .

So today was the big day... well at least for me. Today was the first day that Eric went back to work, and I was left to be mommy by myself again. I was a little apprehensive about today. It would have been too easy to just stay home, do crafts, and enjoy my boys... but no.
I get to go to the hospital to get Eli's blood drawn for an allergy test. He has awful asthma {dragon breathing machine and all} So we are afraid he may be allergic to the cat. Truth be told things went relatively smooth. Noah slept the entire time and Eli only required 3 people to hold him down to draw his blood. Afterwards he stands up and says... "NO you cant steal my blood! Its mine!" What a goob huh? So I guess things are not as hectic and scary as I assumed they would be. Thank God!!

{ Noah Noodle being cute}

{Brave Eli kissing Noah}

{Noodle}


{Buzz Lightyear... cant you tell?}




3 comments:

Angelee said...

you are brave. I still haven't gone anywhere alone with 2 yet...i'm scared.

Ladyfox said...

Sounds like you are off to a great start so far. Keep it up!! You take the greatest pictures!!

Grandma J said...

The more children you have, the more you discover you don't have enough arms. Good job in making it through your first day by yourself. I feel bad for poor Eli.