Saturday, May 2, 2009

. Predictions .

So.... I am {unfortunately} still pregnant. I am definitely not one of those women who enjoys being pregnant. I do not glow... So I thought I would distract myself from this eternity of fertility by taking some predictions from my beloved blogging friends!

So here are some ponderings for you....

1. Date of eminent arrival? Due date is May 5th.... Eli was 2 weeks LATE!

2. Size of soon to be bundle? Eli was rather large... 9 pounds 9 oz. I do feel smaller this time....

3. Duration of glorious labor? Eli was a dreaded 40 HOURS long... I'm praying for an Erica-ish labor this time.

4. Hair/Eye colorings? Eli is a blue eyed, blonde bombshell. :)

hmmmm. maybe a prize of sorts for people who come the closest in the end.... :D

4 comments:

Grandma J said...

Well, when you're anxious and tired of it all, that means you'll go the extra two weeks. The babies always seem to get bigger and I believe your labor will be shorter. As for how Noah looks? He's just gonna be dang CUTE!

Ladyfox said...

I hate when the due date comes and goes. It starts to mess with you. For sure Noah will be an 8 lbs 7 oz baby with no hair and will, of course, be adorable. Can't wait to see your pictures of the new little one.

The Smith's said...

We are praying for a swift, safe labor and healthy baby boy. Our daughter is anxious to meet all of you and she loves babies.

Than and Erica said...

Here we go. You'll beat me with a 3 hour labor--dark brown hair and blue eyes...8 lbs. 10 oz. and he'll come on May 7th. I win already. :)