Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What?!

Okay, I really dont know where Eli gets the things that roam around in his cute little head.
We were sitting on the couch today when he came out with a story so ridiculous I had to write it down immediatly. Word for word here is Eli's story. I dont think I could make this up if I wanted to.
.
"Mommy, last night I had a ache and you came in and put my brain back in because it was a bug and it was going to sting you and it had wings."
.
by now i am barely restraining my laughter
.
"Dont laugh mommy, its not funny because the bees where gonna take it away forever and then my blood would fall out and I would not be alive anymore. Is that what you want?? Dont laugh."
.
Now Im just staring at him wondering
"What the heck? Where does he get this stuff? I need a video camera."

0 comments: