Monday, November 1, 2010

Avery's Post

This girl could make icebergs melt. Avery is so cheery and happy. She has brought that certain girly cuteness to our family and rounded it out perfectly. She is such a content baby. Her favorite activites include; laying on the floor watching her crazy brothers run around her, "talking" to her Daddy, rolling allllll over the house, and just smiling. : ) Her smile is so cute. Its one of those big cheeky grins that collapses her whole face.
Caution: You could potentially get lost in these blue-violet pools.

Here she is on her Blessing day. Grandma Laura made her gown and it was gorgeous. Grandma is just happy to have a little girl now that she can dress up. Its funny how she cant resist buying cutie little outfits when she sees them. It takes some serious will power to pass up tu-tus and flowery headbands!

2 comments:

shauna said...

that's a cute picture of avery and eric. i love having girls. they are just fun.

Anonymous said...

facebook likes
1000 facebook likes

http://www.oxfamindia.org/blog/anjela-taneja/india-approaches-one-year-notification-right-education-act http://www.tbn.ca/retailer/rtdb/detail/211.htm?page=1
buy facebook likes facebook likes buy facebook likes
I have a virus that is not allowing me to view hidden files or folders. It won't either allow me to run regedit or any programs to fix that. But I can access most of my files for backup. I just want to somehow select my hidden files, and copy them to a hard drive for backup, but it won't let me unless I am able to view them. Is there any possible way around this, just to let me select them?

1000 facebook likes facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes