Monday, November 1, 2010

Noah's Post

Talk already kid! If I could just get thins little guy talking I think we could cut the hours of crying back from 10 to 1. Just kidding, but sometimes it feels like thats how much time he spends crying. Over what you ask? Well it could be because someone opened the front door. Not left, just opened the door. Or it could be that I walked into the kitchen and returned without some form of food for him. Hmmm....

He is by far my whiniest child, but he also my snuggly-est. He has also decided that HE is Avery's parent. Its cute at first until I catch him doing things like shoving the Nose Syringe down her little nostril, or "feeding" her by ramming a FORK into her mouth. Oh he scares me sometimes. Ave is a pretty good sport about it though.
Right now he has a cold. Ugh this kid catches EVERYTHING! His little immune system SUCKS! I wish I could just put him in a disinfectant bubble. : ) I can dream cant I??
Update! He has decided to say "baby". He sits and cuddles Ave saying "Ohhhh Baaabyyyy" Its quite cute. : )

0 comments: